Countdown

onsdag 21. januar 2009

Close ups of my dragon objects

My lamp and my vase with black roses.
The roses are also dipped in some glitter
which makes them very neat.
The vase is a gift from my sister
in law.

Two pentagrams, pointed the right
way. That's important to me as I am
not involved with satanism in any way.
This candle holder is also a gift
from my sister in law.
A gift from my mother in law.
I like the six armed dragon.
This is actually my Yule gift from my
own sister. Which really surprised me
a LOT! Since we don't speak really, and
I haven't told her that I collect these
dragons as far as I know. Besides I didn't
know of any places in Norway that sells these.
Only a place in Sweden.
I also have these great candle holders hanging in two of my windows. Between my nice black curtains.:o)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar